School Liaison Officer

Tucson School Districts

D-M Schools and Resource

Special Education (SPED)

Military OneSource has special needs experts that can help you research services you may be eligible for in your new area and state-specific programs that may be beneficial to your child. From the US: (800)-342-9647. From Overseas: (800)-3429-6477. From Overseas collect: 1-484-530-5908

Yellow Pages for Kids with Disabilities lists educational consultants, psychologists, diagnosticians, health care specialists, academic tutors, speech-language therapists, advocates, and attorneys in each state along with government programs, grassroots organizations, special education schools, and parent support groups.

Scholarship Information

Free scholarship search websites:

Helpful Websites