From oil changes to major overhauls, the Auto Hobby Shop is the place to go.
State-of-the-art automotive equipment is available nearly 40 hours a week on a self-help or technician-assisted basis. In addition to the drive-in bays with their hydraulic lifts, patrons can paint their cars and rebuild their engines.
Among the many classes offered are welding, and basic automotive maintenance.
What We Offer!
- Indoor Maintenance Stalls
- 15 modern bays
- 12 lifts
- Contract mechanic (weekdays)
- Paint Booth
- Drum & Rotor turn service
- Specialized Automotive Tools (sockets, wrenches, etc)
- Car Wash Facility (can accommodate all vehicles, including RV’s) (located behind Auto Hobby)
- Auto Vacuum Center
- On/Off base tow service
- On-base Flat repair, jumpstart & lockout service
- If you don’t know how to fix it we can help, expert car repair at reasonable prices!
- Auto, Truck, Motorcycle, resale lot.
Fees & Services
- Parking (per day, car or engine, unless under contract) – $5.50
- Oil Change (materials not included) – $11.00
- Auto Towing – $27.00 on-base & $3.50 per mile off-base
- Contract Mechanics – Call
- Unlock Car Doors – $20.00
- Jump Start – $11.00
- Flat Tire Service – $11.00
- Brake Service – Call
- Tune-Ups – Call
- Read Computer Codes – $10.00
- Stall (flat fee per hour) – $4.50
- Stall Hydraulic Lift – $6.50
- Battery Charge – $5.50
- Welding Shop (per hour) – $11.00
- Computer Wheel Balance (weights included per wheel) – $9.00
- Tire Changes (per wheel) – $6.50
- Brake Drum Turning (per drum) – $9.00
- Disc Brakes (per rotor) – $9.00
- Paint Booth/Room (per day) – $53.00
Two self-serve car washes and vacuum stations are busy seven days a week, and the shop’s flatbed tow truck can accommodate practically any car or light truck.
The Resale Lot
The Auto Hobby Shop Resale offers a diverse selection of cars, trucks, boats, motor homes, campers, etc. for sale by owner. A total of 65 spaces are available. The cost is $17/$22 for 15 days.