We look forward to seeing you in 2016!
Thunder & Lightning Over Arizona
Davis-Monthan Air Force Base
Free - Open House, Tucson, AZ
Saturday and Sunday
March 12th & 13th 2016
General Information -
Thunder & Lightning Over Arizona:
All information is subject to change.
- Gates will open at 9:00am
- Admission for the Open House is FREE.
- Tickets are NOT required for general entry.
- General parking is also FREE.
- Personal carts may be used by physically challenged visitors.
- Political activity/demonstrations to include associated paraphernalia
- Water bottles
- Outside alcohol
- Duffle bags
- Large purses
- Large camera bags
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons (brass knuckles, mace, pepper spray, box cutters, numchucks, firearms, knives)
- Military uniforms worn by non-military members
- Gang or motorcycle club affiliated colors or clothing
- Folding chairs and lawn chairs
All pets are prohibited from the Thunder and Lightning over Arizona grounds. Service animals assisting physically challenged guests will be authorized. At no time will pets be left unattended outside the area or in vehicles.
- Flying time is to be announced.
- Food, beverages and novelties will be available for purchase.
- Entrance & Parking: Swan/Golf Links and Craycroft/Golf Links Gates open at 9:00am
Handicapped Parking: Use Craycroft entrance and stay in far left lane. Must have your Handicap card hanging from your mirror to use this Handicap entrance and parking.
- ATMs available throughout the flight line
- Chair Rental: There will be 2 locations for lightweight chairs that you can carry with you all day long!
- America's Premier 2016 Air Show Souvenir Program Package: The perfect way to enjoy and relive your Air Show Experience!
Thunder & Lightning Over Arizona
Premium Reserved Seating
Flight Line Club and other tickets available
Flight Line Club
Tickets available online at $125 per person ages 3+
Children 2 and under are FREE!
Tickets at the gate $135
- VIP preferred gate access
- VIP preferred parking passes
- Seating with unobstructed view of show center
- Shaded area to enjoy your:
- Catered continental breakfast
- Catered full lunch
- Catered afternoon snacks
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- Private cash Bar
- Private restrooms
- Complimentary souvenir program
- Wrist band for entering and exiting your area throughout the day
A schedule of meals times will be provided for the day
$30.00 per person must be 21 years or older to enter.
Tickets available now.
- Ticket price includes your first beer
- Located in front of the parked Thunderbirds on the fightline with an exclusive viewing area.
- The Beer Garden is a great place to unwind and enjoy the 2016 Thunder and Lightning over Arizona Airshow
- Wrist band for entering and exiting the Beer Garden throughout the day
- The shaded area is to enjoy your purchased meals and snacks from our food vendors
- Access to private restrooms
Premium Boxed Seating
starting at $20.00 per person
Tickets available now
- Purchase available on-site.
- Rent a light weight chair from one of our two convenient locations.
Performers: To be announced
Support our 2016 Open House by being a Sponsors or Advertiser.
For Sponsorship/Advertisement Opportunities
Davis-Monthan AFB 355th Fighter Wing Hosts
Thunder and Lightning Over Arizona
Open House Air Show
Sponsorship Solicitation Announcement
Attention local business operators; reach your military market!
Davis-Monthan AFB is proud to provide businesses the opportunity to show support of our military members through the AF Commercial Sponsorship Program. The Open House is hosted by the Davis-Monthan AFB 355th Fighter Wing. The Open House will be held at the DMAFB and will showcase precision aerial demonstrations featuring the USAF Thunderbirds. Static military displays and equipment will also be showcased.
By sponsoring the Davis-Monthan Thunder and Lightning over Arizona Open House your company will receive commensurate benefits in return. We are seeking support for the event in the form of funding and event enhancements. Sponsorship is tiered and, depending on your level of sponsorship, you may receive recognition on the www.dmforcesupport.com website, verbal acknowledgment, and display space at the event.
For all offers of sponsorship contact Ms. Frances Pientack at 520.228.5950, at 355 FSS/FSK, 3515 S. Fifth Street, Bldg. 3200, Rm 281, Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ 85707.
This is a solicitation for commercial sponsorship by a Non-appropriated Fund Instrumentality of the United States Government. It does not obligate appropriated funds or non-appropriated funds of the Government.
Booth set up at the Open House, company banners, company logo included in the 2016 Open House program, parking passes, separate base entrance, etc.
Hang your company's banners in four locations through the Open House crowd control fences.
No Federal Endorsement Intended
This page was last updated on
January 15, 2016
Site Security Policy | Contact Us About the Site
© 2013 355th Force Support Squadron, Davis Monthan AFB. All rights reserved
The appearance of hyper links does not constitute endorsement by the U.S.A. Force or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreation web sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information your may find at these locations. Such links provided are consistent with the stated purpose of the DoD web site